Saturday, November 7, 2009

Confession

Sometimes I don't cook.
That's right, sometimes I enjoy someone else's cooking instead of my own.
gasp!
(um, I hope this confession doesn't jeopardize my membership in BALM)
In fact, going out to eat would be on my list of top five favorite things to do. (the other four change daily, but eating out always remains)
So that's what I did yesterday for lunch; enjoyed someone else's cooking by checking out a Thai restaurant that Nikki had suggested at our last get together.

Thai Spice: 854 Fort Union Blvd in Midvale

It was delicious, fast and totally affordable (average entree is $6!)
Just one word of caution: don't, as I did, overlook words like "hot" and "spicy" on the menu, because they mean it.

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, that sounds delicious! I'm with you on the eating out, man. It is my opinion that enjoying other people's food will help us become better cooks. Your BALM membership is intact.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this post. Delightful Indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! I'm so glad you tried it! Wasn't it deluxe! So my favorite there is the Panang Curry...try it next time! Delish! And I also confess...I eat out a lot...being single and all, I think probably cook less than go out. Gasp :-O Glad to know we can be honest here and not have a BALM membership compromised!

    ReplyDelete